PRICES INCLUDE VAT
The Bristol Aqua-Service wash-up system is the sustainable solution for not only cleaning application tools, but also recycling the waste water. (more information below)
Perfect for cleaning:
- Spray Guns
- Empty Containers
Ideal for recycling waste water from Water based products such as:
- Emulsion paints and coatings
- Lacquers & Stainers
- Printing inks and coatings
- Glues and adhesives
AS 50. Dimensions H. 1250mm x W. 630mm x D. 650mm.
- Seamless rotation formed casing, compact and durable construction.
- 50litre clear water reservoir, with integrated wash up and process tank.
- Centrifugal 4 bar pump, stainless steel housing, controlled by a pneumatic foot switch for hands free operation.
- Single water agitator with push button, automatic time controller.
- 1 x Gardena spray gun and holder with 3 metre pressure hose.
- Filter box including grey fine filter with approx. 60 litres volume.
- Flexible installation, no water supply or sewer connection required.
- Starter pack: Containing 5kg. fission powder, 5 white filters & measuring scoop.
- AS50 is fully assembled, minimal preparation for immediate use.
- Easy clean surface, low maintenance.
- Optional Rotoclean - high pressure roller cleaner.
How the System Works
Brushes, rollers, trays and containers etc. are cleaned in the wash station with water which is pumped up from the clean water reservoir at 3-4 bar pressure. The contaminated waste water is then collected in the processing container, when full, the agitator is switched on and the fission powder is added. The fission powder causes flocculation to occur when completed the residue then settles at the bottom of the tank.
The waste water and residue are then drained through the filter. The clean water is returned to the water reservoir via filter box, the paint solids being retained for removal and disposal. The filtered residue can be disposed of as dry material in accordance with waste disposal legislation.